Important information for European and international orders!
If you place an order from abroad, please note the following
- We only sell appliances with a connection for the type F socket. Before placing an order, please make sure that the appliance with the type F plug connection is also suitable for the electricity network in your country.
- Please inform yourself in advance of any additional costs for importing goods into your country. We expressly point out that the costs for taxes and customs duties are borne by the customer!
Here you will find information about shipping at KaffeeTechnik Seubert:
- European and international payments
- Shipping costs to your country
- Delivery Terms for european countries
- Delivery Terms for International Shipping
European and international payments:
For European and international payments, we offer only the payment service Paypal.
Please understand that due to the different currencies we can not offer further payment services.
Shipping costs to your country:
For European and international deliveries, we ship with the shipping service providers DHL and UPS. Please select your desired delivery type during the checkout process. Via the shipping agent you can see the costs of shipping to your country:
- Put the desired item to your shopping cart.
- Go to the shopping cart and select your country and postal code.
- Press the button "Versandkosten ermitteln" (determine shipping costs).
- Your shipping costs will be calculated on the basis of the shipping weight and the selected country.
If your country is not included in the list, please send a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Terms for EU countries and international countries:
Delivery Terms for european countries
Within the borders of the EU we ship with the shipping service providers DHL and UPS. The shipping prices depend on the total weight of your order. Delivery is within the EU countries. Unless otherwise indicated in the item description, our goods are in stock and ready for immediate delivery. For international shipping, the duration of the transport depends on the destination country.
European Countries for shipping:
- (BE) Belgium
- (BG) Bulgaria
- (DK) Denmark
- (EE) Estonia
- (FI) Finland
- (FR) France
- (GR) Greece
- (IE) Ireland
- (IT) Italy
- (HR) Croatia
- (LV) Latvia
- (LT) Lithuania
- (LU) Luxembourg
- (MT) Malta
- (NL) Netherlands
- (AT) Austria
- (PL) Poland
- (PT) Portugal (mainland only)
- (SE) Sweden
- (SK) Slovakia
- (SI) Slovenia
- (ES) Spain
- (CZ) Czech Republic
- (HU) Hungary
- (CY) Cyprus
Pricing with UPS and DHL Shipping
Since the shipping costs and the delivery times vary by UPS shipping for the EU countries and international countries, you can determine the shipping costs directly with our shipping calculator online. Put your item into the shopping cart and enter the shipping country and the zip code in the shipping cost calculator. You will now be shown the different shipping methods and costs for your country.
Delivery Terms for International Shipping
We also deliver outside of Europe. Up to a weight of up to 20 kg you can choose your shipping method. In some countries, we only offer UPS shipping. Please refer to the shipping costs via the shipping costs calculator in the shopping cart.
If you order goods from our german shop to an international country we will charge you only the net value of the order (our selling price less 19% VAT, for espresso / coffee less 7% VAT). The conversion of your order to the net value takes place after entering your billing / delivery address. Please note, however, that the importation of the goods into your country will incur additional charges imposed by Customs!